Barracks is becoming an online couch potato

Recently, I noticed that I am becoming a couch potato but not literally with the television set here in our house. I always want to watch TV episodes and movies online. As what I have posted earlier, I want to watch 4 TV episodes. First, I want to Watch Heroes Season 3 Episode 22 Online entitled Turn and Face the Stranger. Next is I also want to Watch 24 Season 7 Episode 17 Online which is still the Day 7. Third is I want to Watch Chuck Season 2 Episode 19 Online which is Chuck Versus the Dream Job. Lastly, I want to Watch House Season 5 Episode 20 Online entitled Simple Explanation.


Aside from TV shows, I also want to watch hit movies this time. First is I want to Watch Slumdog Millionaire Online which is the best picture on the 2009 Academy Awards. Next is I also want to Watch The Fast and The Furious 4 Online which is an action movie.